Reply To: Amenemopet Discussion and Assignments Forum

Ab Setna
Participant

REVIEW OF RESPONSE TO LESSON 11 OF SAGE AMENEMOPE BY UAB AMUNTYT
UAB SETNA.
10/04/2020

Udja and Greetings Hemu,
Dua Ab Amuntyt for your nefer offering of reflection on Sage Amenemope’s Wisdom of the Personality. In total agreement with your foundational upbringing where my grandparents never wanted me to associate with certain neighbors because of influences they felt weren’t in my best interest. As kids and young adults as you disobeyed, you sooner or later found out that they were correct. It’s interesting as we evolve as parents and as guardians, we carry some of those same fundamental principles in administering others in our guard.
Appreciated the use of the societal norms as a projection of the heated personality. As initiates we understand that these teachings goes beyond the ‘fundamentals’ of the mundane world, and as Sage Amenemope succinctly states to Desist, Abstain, Reject, “the heated personality”. What Sebai stresses in his further dissemination of the teachings is that this abstaining and rejection should not be just of the physical, but one of the astral, of the mind.
Agreed as well, as we continue to work on the purification of our hearts, we become more attuned to our true nature, hence, we will attract to ourselves or create the experiences that will facilitate our sojourn. Dua for your reflection. Htp.
Ab. Setna.