Reply To: Level 1 Audio Discussion Forum #2

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 Level 1 Audio Discussion Forum #2 Reply To: Level 1 Audio Discussion Forum #2

Participant

LESS THAN 25 AUDIO. HOW TO BE A SUCCESSFUL STUDENT 1A-1B.

The main theme of the discussion was teaching the student how to be a successful aspirant. The goal of every aspirant is to transcend bodily functions. An aspirant must have a higher purpose in life. The purpose should be to discover the Divine and purify the mind.

An aspirant should be virtuous, self-reliant, lose interest in the world and have faith in their ability to achieve spiritual success. If one desires to achieve spiritual success then the aspirant should do something toward the goal on a daily basis.

As it relates to the classroom, the aspirant should attend class regularly. They should be attentive and make sure that they are taking notes. Notes should be taken about things that are very important as well as things one does not understand. The aspirant should also understand the three steps of enlightenment, which are listening, reflecting and meditation.

I understand and have continued to apply the aforementioned principles. The more I study, the more I desire to study. It is becoming obvious to me the goal of Shetaut Neter is to discover the divine and in discovering the divine I will know my true self.