KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME › Forums › KEMET 101-Introduction to Egyptian Yoga and Neterian Spirituality 12 week course. › Kemet 101-Lesson 3 Discussion Forum › Reply To: Kemet 101-Lesson 3 Discussion Forum
BEING POSTED ON BEHALF OF SEBAI MAA FEEDBACK FOR POST# 20520 OF 07-21-2020 CHAT MTG.
1. Definition of Temple Culture- Philosophy, Ethics for Soul Discovering it’s Higher Nature (Maat)
2. Culture is The Ego of Society
3. “Maniuactured Culture” – can reflect truth or delusion, positive or negative guidance ( Ancient Kemet is an example of positive guidance)
3. Degradation of Kemet and the human personality is the same – ignorance
4. Relative Reality (Mind and sense perceptions) vs. Absolute Reality (abiding – underlying essence) – this is the difference between “what” you are and “who” you are.
5. Love and hate as it relates to reincarnation
6. Maat – foundation for inner peace and introspection that dispels negative aryu