Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2 Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2

Participant

Level 1, assignment 19 Reading. pig’s 69-90

The highest forms of Joy, Peace and Contentment are obtained when the meaning of life is discovered. When the human being is in harmony with life, then it is possible to reflect and meditate upon the human condition and realize the limitations of worldly pursuits.

This opening statement in the reading is what I am in search of. I am seeking the highest forms of joy, peace and contentment. Prior to becoming a Shemsu Neter, I could not find a solution to break free from worldly pursuits and desires. I live my life in an agitated and dull state of mind. Since I have been practicing the shedy disciplines, I understand what it means to be in harmony with life as well as how worldly pursuits have made me ignorant of the Divine. I have had glimpses of joy, peace and contentment in my life and my goal moving forward for the rest of my life is to continue in the practice of Shetaut Never.