Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2 Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2

Participant

Level one lesson 18 reading assignment. Pages 58-69

In my level one lesson 18 video assignment I discussed the importance of the Great Truths and how I would need to apply them in my life to realize peace and contentment. After completing the reading assignment, I now understand how the Great Truths apply to the shedy disciplines and how I can apply them in my life.

The first Great Truth is related to the shedy discipline of listening to the wisdom teachings. This is listening to the different myths as well as the teachings of an authentic teacher.

The second Great Truth corresponds with the shedy discipline of acting or living by the truth. And understanding of this truth will help me to apply the philosophy of right action and to become virtuous and purify the heart.

The third Great Truth coincides with the shedy discipline of devotion to the Divine.This truth will help me to purify my personality and set me free from the fetters of Set, which keep me ignorant of the Divine.

The fourth Great Truth concurs with the shedy discipline of meditation. Meditation upon the disciplines will help me to transcend the world of time and space and achieve the great awakening. This will occur when all the Great Truths have been realized by perfection Of the shedy disciplines and experience onenes. with the transcendental Supreme Being.