Reply To: Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit-Asar Khepera- Local Programs–Ritual Programs development

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Integral Clergy of Kemet Studies Program Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit-Asar Khepera- Local Programs–Ritual Programs development Reply To: Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit-Asar Khepera- Local Programs–Ritual Programs development

Participant

Udja, This is a Goddess Net poster that I created from a diagram from the Goddess Net lecture series. It is derived from the Goddess Tradition, what we know of the Goddess Cosmic powers and Anunian Theology. At the very top of the poster in the center is a conceptual symbol of the transcendent reality, Net in her true form. To the right is a statement from the creation myth of Anunian Theology, in brief, stating that all of the cosmic energies that were bounded, tied, within the ultimate emerged from the Nun of that ultimate reality, also referred to Entet, Existence Absolute, which is on the left side of the conceptual symbol from the Valley of the Kings from Ramses III. Below the conceptual symbol of the transcendent is serpent goddess with four wings, this demonstrates the homogenous nature of the Serpent Power (SP), and that at this level there is a tendency towards polarization,, but not polarization in to duality as yet. Below that is the Goddess Sekhmet standing on the double headed serpent and at this level, the duality of the SP energy arises, a polarity is generated. That polarity suffuses the entire creation and the various powers or aspects of the SP emerges as the Goddesses demonstrates and then manifest in the human person as the Sefech Ba Ra. This is a brief on the Goddess Net cosmic power poster. I will make it available for sale to my students and email and facebook members. Please critique and or ask any questions. Please find it appended.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.