Reply To: Initiation Temple of Asar Lesson 2 Discussion Forum

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Initiation Temple of Asar 360 Initiation Temple of Asar Lesson 2 Discussion Forum Reply To: Initiation Temple of Asar Lesson 2 Discussion Forum

DjedefHor Anpu
Participant

My thoughts on lesson two are very intriguing. I am excited to learn the Initiative Narrative. But, more importantly I am looking forward the application of the stages. I now understand why our ancestors were so spiritual. There was a lot of time and dedication spent in each stage.

Our ancestors developed a system of spirituality that was in tune with the universe. This was shown in the movement/directional of the Temple. East to west movement towards the dissolution of Creation. West to east movement of Creation which can be of time and space, of new life such as the coming into time and space to be born as a human being. South to North movement is a movement of spiritual transformation. Of spiritual evolution. North to South movement is a movement towards purifying foundation, to gather support, health, nourishment, preparation for the spiritual journey ahead.

Although I am excited about the lessons, I’m still saddened by the condition of the temple.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.