Reply To: Level 1 Audio Discussion Forum #2

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 Level 1 Audio Discussion Forum #2 Reply To: Level 1 Audio Discussion Forum #2

Participant

Udja, Peace and Blessings

Lesson 26 Audio Assignment (How to Be a Successful Student Part 2A and 2B Q&A)
1. What are the main teachings brought out in the audio lecture recording? Explain in your own words
– “amma su en pa neter sauu – k su emment en pa neter au tuanu ma qeti pa haru
Give thyself to GOD; keep thou thyself daily for God; and let tomorrow be as today.”
The chant of students (aspirants) giving yourself daily to the Divine and never stray from that path. Everyday should be the same as the day before regarding our perseverance on the Spiritual Path. Listening to the teaching, reflecting, and meditating. Doing something for the teaching, developing your memory and knowledge in the teaching., expressing the teachings in everyday acts.
AN EXCELLENT STUDENT BLOSSOMS INTO AN EXCELLENT TEACHER.
– Everything that happens, happens for a reason and it happens for the best. Continue your efforts and the best thing will come out of it. Applying the teaching allows you to have an experience where you grow into True Wisdom. This results in True Harmony and Peace with the world, whatever the Divine has in store, when you have Peace in that, success will be around
– The higher form of Learning- The image of Heru suckling on the breast of Aset represents the nectar of wisdom being infused with ones being. It gives protection from the world so that as an aspirant continues to grow in the teaching, they can become Self-reliant.
– The practice of the spiritual teachings by the government is based more on ritualism and secular life.
– The teaching is within, but you have to understand how to find it, in order to understand how to find it, you have to be cleansed and purified. You have to have a working knowledge of the philosophy otherwise you are engaging in fantasies created by the ego. In this instance, when you look within, you will find your ego staring back at you.
– Speculations and nonsense are unimportant when it comes to the Spiritual teaching. When watching TV only watch what promotes positivity, but if you are watching something that is of the opposite, it is important to tell yourself that these such things are not real.
– There is contradiction in the bible of today because it is not given to people in a complete spiritual way.
– The Spirit operates through matter, but the underlying source is Spirit.
2. Are you currently implementing the teaching given in the book and lecture? If so, which one(s)?
– I am currently implementing the teachings given by SMAA where he talks about continual effort towards the understanding and applying of the spiritual teaching every day. I continue to learn from life experiences the importance of everything happening for a reason for the best from a spiritual aspect as well. During difficult times, I try my best not to let the negativity and the ego gain control over me. I will mentally chant a hekau, deep breathing, or focus on the Gods/Goddesses and the Supreme Divinity. Sometimes it works, other times I fail, but I am noticing that little by little I am progressing. When things get too hard, I place myself as Heru being nurtured and protected by Mother Aset and Great Goddess HetHeru!
As I continue to listen, reflect, and meditate on the teachings given by Sebai Maa and Seba Dja, I continue to grow in the understanding of how to find the teaching within. This is still an area I am purifying.

Dua HTP