Reply To: 2019 Nec. Conf. Unut reviews of Ritual Program

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Integral Clergy of Kemet Studies Program 2019 Nec. Conf. Unut reviews of Ritual Program Reply To: 2019 Nec. Conf. Unut reviews of Ritual Program

Participant

Udja,

2019 Ritual Assessment:

I found the ritual to be expressive of the lecture series during the conference. The lectures became the back drop upon which the rituals were performed and therefore I had a better understanding of the ritual and thus it became possible to apply that understanding to the ritual itself and thus the ritual is a mental and Divine feeling exercise. Along with the intellectual portion of the teachings, if this ritual were to be performed in repetition, for tens or hundreds of times, it will have a profound impact on the individuated soul, as a portion of an integrative spiritual program, releasing the soul from its illusory individuation. These were some of my initial thoughts following the ritual.

The execution of the rituals were done quite well. There was one mistake however, I forgot to say the transliteration of the panel text at the first station. However, it did not take away from the feeling or effects of the overall ritual.

Dua Sebai Maa, Seba Dja for bringing this teaching and ritual to us.

HTP,
Sehu Khepera