KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME › Forums › Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 › Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2 › Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2
Introduction to Egyptian Religion A workbook for New Aspirants. Pages 69-90
– What kind of text is papyrus of Ani? Papyrus of Ani is literature based on mystical(ritual) philosophy.
– The symbol of the ankh is Neter? False. The symbol of ankh is eternal life.
– What is the meaning of the term Neteru? Neteru means Gods And Goddesses.
– There are 3 main traditions in Shetaut Neter? False, there are 5 main traditions
– The Neteru are thoughts of the Supreme Divinity Ptah.
– In what period did the temple of Amun become important? In the Early New Kingdom Era.
– The Goddesses as well as the female gender were respected and elevated as the male divinities in Kemetic religion. True. They were the authors of creation as well coming forth as Mehurt the great cow Goddess.
– The centers of the Asarian Tradition were the city of? The center for Asarian worship was the city of Abdu, along with Pilak, and Edfu. The tradition spans the ages of ancient Kemet up into the Christian rule and worship, likewise was throughout.
– The teachings of the Aton tradition are related to the Neter? The teachings of Aton are related to the supreme Aton , the dynamic life-force that sustains and creates.