Reply To: Teachings of Temple of Aset Lesson 10 Discussion Forum

Bastu Yashi
Participant

Which teachings did you learn in this lesson do you need to reflect on more or start to apply or work more diligently on implementing on your personality, mentally, emotionally, metaphysically, or otherwise to emulate human Lady Aset on her path?

The teaching I need to reflect upon and apply more is related to Seba Maa’s discourse and comment in Lesson 10 about saiu set, “If it’s not infused with Aset, then life is an illusion, a delusion as one is caught up in it.”

This, and Seba Dja’s related recommendations regarding challenging saiu set reminded me of a special comment made by Seba Dja in the Kemetic Tree of Life text, page 151: “Start poking fun at the world of time and space… start developing dispassion and taking account of all of the things that people take for granted, all the things that are taken to be so normal and see the illusoriness of them so that you may not find yourself getting caught up in the drama of the world… start pulling it apart and find a way to detach yourself… to bring yourself to that awareness.”

I reflected that as I continue to integrate and build the practice of, “poking holes,” (khak ab, antet begag, an chen, an nemu nemu), eventually, the hole will become a window, then a world, then universe and ultimately my divine reality of being. This is a practice that I will continue to integrate into my walking meditation to further integrate this teaching. Dua Sebai and Seba Dja for this teaching and tool, htp,

Shems Yashi

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Bastu Yashi.