KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME › Forums › Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 › Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2 › Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2
Introduction to Egyptian Yoga and Neterian Spirituality workbook pp 163 – 187 (FINISHED)
12. How can you love someone you do not even know?
13. Hygiene of your body, speech, and of your mind are the three main concerns for an initiate.
14. Sdjm means heeding the teaching.
15. After practicing for many years and not becoming enlightened the recourse an aspirant should take is: repeated effort and dispassion and devotion with form.
16. When does maturity to succeed in the teachings occur? When there is sufficient frustration with the pursuit of worldly desires.
17. Devine Love towards God allows the depth of the teaching to be approached.
18. The desire for worldly attainments should be replaced with desire for spiritual attainments.
19. Those who want to practice salad bar spirituality or seek the advice of oracles or create their own independent classes should do so on their own.
20. How should an aspirant think about their spiritual path when they encounter failure to meet the instructions of the teaching or they fail to execute their own desired level of practice? An aspirant should think about their spiritual path when they encounter failure as determined to see the endeavor of spiritual awakening to its end, thus, they must practice the disciplines daily and not sporadically.
21. How should an aspirant think about their spiritual checklist and how diligent should they try to be with it? An aspirant should think about their spiritual checklist as a way to monitor their behavior. They should be diligent by completing the checklist every day.
22. An aspirant should keep a spiritual diary.
23. Whatever you discover is to be understood as a relative reality because it is being perceived through the mind and senses which are limited.
24. All of life’s activities are ritualistic to some degree.
25. When you approach a teacher bring an offering.