Reply To: Teachings of Temple of Aset Lesson 9 Discussion Forum

Participant

What teachings did you learn in this lesson do you need to reflect on more or start to apply or work more diligently on implementing in your personality, mentally, emotionally, metaphysically, or otherwise to emulate Lady Aset on her path?

Dua Shems Olapeju for your response to my post #19393. My reflections on your comments are included my comments below.

I continue to reflect upon and cultivate formal and informal Asetian practices to embrace the realization that the goal of living is not comfort – not to fix situations, or have a, “good life.” But, to develop the khak ab for the “good and bad,” to not engage in emotional and sensory variances tied to time and space orientation. As Seba Dja notes, to establish and maintain an “enlightened light of illusoriness.”

Tools:

The Tem ritual, Tyet, hekau, visualization, developing a one pointed thought process, Asetian dispassion. I will continue to develop and then sit with the taffy shepsy, cultivating mental motionlessness, stopping the thoughts, via concentrating on no thing, an nemu nemu. These tools will assist me in transforming awareness to dwell with true Saa of the divine in the forefront of my being.

As Sebai Maa has noted, “Physical sentiments should not be an impediment to transcendental perception.” Additionally, “There is nothing to go after in time and space, all is Ra.” Therefore, my ultimate goal is to maintain awareness that any desire is truly the desire for Ra (divine self),

There is nothing to regret in time/space.

Dua for reading, htp,

Shems Yashi

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by AvatarBastu Yashi.