KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME › Forums › Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 › Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2 › Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2
Introduction to Egyptian Yoga and Neterian Spirituality workbook pp 107 – 124
1. What are the steps in practicing the yoga of action? Learn ethics and law of cause and effect, practice cultivation of the higher virtues, devotion to the divine, and meditation.
2. How should a spiritual aspirant think about ego-based feelings and how does the Action Path affect them as an aspirant-transforms through time? A spiritual aspirant should think about ego-based feelings as negative traits and the Action Path affects the negative traits by neutralizing them as the aspirant transforms through time.
3. Mental complexes will intensify rather than resolve if dwelled upon constantly.
4. If you do not learn the spiritual lesson that the situation is here to teach you, what happens? Your soul re-incarnates.
5. By acting and moving like the gods and goddesses one can do what? Discover their character, energy, and divine agency within one’s consciousness and thereby also become one of their retinue.
6. Yoga postures began in India. False.
7. In modern times, most practitioners of Indian Hatha Yoga see it as a means to attain physical health only.
8. Many enlightened personalities from time to time indulge in recreational activities.
9. The stagnation of the flow of energy through the body has what effect? Grounding one’s consciousness to the physical realities rather than allowing the mind and body to operate with lightness and subtlety.
10. The Kemetic term “uaa” means meditation.
11. How should a spiritual aspirant think about their capacity to control “externalized consciousness” and their ability to rise above their conditioning of the past? A spiritual aspirant should think about their capacity to control “externalized consciousness” as having the tools and using them to fix it (the externalized consciousness). Therefore, it is a definite to rise above conditioning of the past depending on you hammering and chopping away with the tools.
12. Those who live in this externalized state of mind are not aware of the source of consciousness.