Reply To: Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit-Asar Amuntyt- Local Programs–Ritual Programs development

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Integral Clergy of Kemet Studies Program Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit-Asar Amuntyt- Local Programs–Ritual Programs development Reply To: Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit-Asar Amuntyt- Local Programs–Ritual Programs development

Participant

I and 3 other Shems (Basus) have been doing a deep dive of the 42-precepts from the Devotional Worship book. I have been using the 42 Precepts of Maat (1998 version). We have been reviewing it for the past 4 months as we meet only once a month for 2-hours. It has really been helpful hearing Sebai Maa review Sage Amenemope writings. Plus the Asarian class has reminded me of the importance and humbling feeling of being allowed to enter into the temple as an initiate. Last night when we discussed Precept #38, I read Sage Meri-ka-ra which really touched all of our spirits for different reasons. So I wanted to share with you hoping that it will inspire you as much as it did us, “Make your monuments(worthy) of the God, This keeps alive their maker’s name, A man should do what profits his ba, In the monthly service, wear the white sandals, Visit the temple, discover the mysteries, Enter the shrine, eat bread in God’s house; Proffer libations, multiply the loaves, Make ample the daily offerings, It profits him who does it. Endow your monuments according to your wealth, Even one day of spiritual practice leads to eternity, Even an hour contributes to the future, God recognizes the one who works for Him.” Dua Sebai Maa, Dua Seba Dja
HTP