Name of audio and index: 224B What is necessary for success in the spiritual practice.
• Meditation purifies you and prevents degradation.
• Truth should be used in a manner that brings a greater good.
• Focus on your actions and not the results of your actions.
• God is doing everything through you.
• Associate with people of higher thinking.
• Practice should be regular and it should not be fanatical.
• Practice should be both formal and informal. Spiritual practice will be augmented and effective and you will grow.
• Downfalls come from impurities of the mind.