KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME › Forums › Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 › Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2 › Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2
Introduction to Egyptian Yoga and Neterian Spirituality workbook pp 92 – 106
1. Teachings of the Aton Tradition are related to the Neter Aton.
2. Akhus, are enlightened beings.
3. The goal of the Neterian disciplines is to discover the meaning of Who Am I.
4. How should a spiritual aspirant think about the diet of the initiates as espoused by the temple of Aset and is it a realistic goal to be achieved? A spiritual aspirant should think about the diet of the initiates as a tool to “restrain the intemperate and voluptuous part within due bounds, and at the same time habituates her votaries to undergo those austere and rigid ceremonies.” Yes, it is a realistic goal because it has in fact been done by the ancient initiates.
5. You can have opinions about what it is like to be a whale but you would never exactly know until you become one with it.
6. The state of the mind renders the individual incapable of concentration on significant worldly or high spiritual achievements.
7. Physical weight is like a physical object which is possessed.
8. The key to advancement in any area is steady, balanced practiced.
9. If your family members are not interested or do not understand what you are trying to do, what should you do? Maintain your practices privately and try to keep the interruptions to a minimum.
10. Once you have established a schedule of minimal time to devote to practices, what should you do? Keep your schedule.
11. One should start your spiritual practice with breathing.
12. What is the minimum time for meditation? 5 minutes.
13. Name the process in the practice in the Kemetic Yoga of Wisdom. Listening, reflecting, meditating.