KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME › Forums › Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 › Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2 › Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2
Introduction to Egyptian Yoga and Neterian Spirituality workbook pp 51 – 58
1. The key is in the attitude with which you perform your duties.
2. Many preachers use exciting methods.
3. When life humbles the aspirant it is even more important that they should do what? Trust in the teacher.
4. How should a spiritual aspirant think and feel about humbling themselves to the teaching and their teacher? A spiritual aspirant should think they are in good-hands, therefore, feel okay about humbling themselves to the teachings and teacher.
5. You must attempt to never lose your temper.
6. In Kamitan spirituality there is more focus on the divinity as opposed to the personality of the preceptor.