KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME › Forums › Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 › Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2 › Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2
Introduction to Egyptian Yoga and Neterian Spirituality workbook pp 35 – 50
1. The practice of yoga conditions the Mind.
2. Why is keeping the company of wise important? It promotes awareness and constant reflection.
3. How should a spiritual aspirant think about good association and what actions should they take to insure they will receive and benefit from it? A spiritual aspirant should think about good association as a way to evolve spiritually. We might interpret the teachings incorrectly, therefore, it is beneficial to have contact with good association where we can receive clarification and remain on the correct path towards enlightenment.
4. When can you as the aspirant choose those disciplines which suit your personality? When we learn the correct method of spiritual discipline.
5. What food does the preceptor provide? Mental food.
6. The need for a true teacher of spirituality cannot be overemphasized in the course of spiritual practice.
7. A true teacher is one who lives the teaching.
8. Who is Sebai? A spiritual teacher.
9. The actions of a sage effect incalculable amounts of people.
10. Where was the largest priesthood? Temple of the Gods Amun, Asar, Ra, and Heru. Goddesses Net, Aset, and Hetheru.
11. The teacher makes him or herself a conduit and instrument for the divine through which the divine may enlighten others when they are ready.
12. The key is in the attitude with which you perform your duties.