KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME › Forums › Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 › Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2 › Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2
Introduction to Egyptian Yoga and Neterian Spirituality workbook pp 23 – 34
– Shedy is the spiritual discipline or program to promote spiritual evolution which was used in Ancient Egypt.
– The term Smai Taui or Smai Heru-Set are Ancient Egyptian words which are translated to as Egyptian Yoga.
– Aspirant must have the primary interest in advancing spiritually.
– The path of nature is attaining enlightenment without the guide of a preceptor. A spiritual aspirant should think about their spiritual path as a test, which is controlling your emotions and not your emotions controlling you.
– A sage does not live a life based on the sense perceptions nor on the desires of the mind and body.
– From the perspective of yoga philosophy, much of the accepted “normal” behavior is really insane behavior which has been accepted as “normal.”
– The practice of yoga conditions the Mind.