KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME › Forums › Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 › Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2 › Reply To: Level 1 Book Reading Assignment Discussions Forum #2
Introduction to Egyptian Yoga and Neterian Spirituality workbook pp 10 – 12
1. What is the relationship between the Egyptians and Ethiopians? They are the same people because Ethiopians inhabited the south of Egypt and the Egyptians were a colony of Ethiopians who came from the south.
2. Who were the ancient Egyptians? A colony of Ethiopians from the south who came to the north east part of Ethiopia.
3. Yoga philosophy is Egyptian religion.
4. What is the initiactic way of education? The initiactic way of education is putting into practice what you learned.
5. What is initiation? Initiation is more of an embarking on a journey of self-discovery which leads to spiritual enlightenment.
6. How does the Kemetic yoga counselor help the seeker? The Kemetic yoga counselor helps the seeker by leading the way and guiding them on the correct path.
7. How should a beginning spiritual aspirant think about the different levels of aspirants? A spiritual aspirant can look at the different levels as in passing one chamber, getting the key to unlock the next door until you reach the final door which is Nehast.