Reply To: Level 1 Audio Discussion Forum #2

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 Level 1 Audio Discussion Forum #2 Reply To: Level 1 Audio Discussion Forum #2

Diana
Participant

Name of audio and index: An evening w/ Sabai Maa and Seba Dja Why is Shetaut Neter important
1 – What are the main teachings brought out in the audio lecture?
• Shetaut Neter and Neterianism is beneficial to people and should be considered because we are searching for fulfillment.
• SN is an authentic path in which it leads to an authentic fulfillment. It is transcendental and lasting.
• An underlying awareness that is not affected by the ups and downs of life. There is a stable center present.
• A vegan diet is a green diet.
• Integration is going forward, as well as, going backwards.
• Shetaut Neter works on the whole personality.
• Abiding peace and joy are what we’re trying to attain which is Nehast and enlightenment.
• Purify the personality in order to be a proper vessel for the practice that leads to the higher fulfillment.
• Emotions, feelings, conscious, needs to become strong by purification.
• It’s a challenging practice because we’re operating in the world of time and space.
2 – Are you currently implementing the teachings given in the book and lecture? If so, which ones? Yes. I meditate every day; a day doesn’t go by when I don’t meditate. I also chant or sing words of power throughout the day. Each experience is a lesson and I reflect and meditate on what it is to be understood. Also, I align myself with the attributes of Maat by proceeding in Truth. I’m also vegan and I do breathe exercises.
3 – If not then how will you implement the teachings you are not currently practicing in your life and spiritual practice? I’m implementing the teachings, whether I’m doing them correctly I’m not sure, but I think I am doing them correct. I would like to attend one of the annual conferences to make sure that I am in fact practicing in the correct way.