Reply To: Teachings of Temple of Aset Lesson 6 Discussion Forum

Participant

Question for reflection:
What teaching(s) did you learn in this lesson do you need to reflect on more or start to apply or work more diligently on implementing in your personality, mentally, emotionally, metaphysically, or otherwise to emulate Lady Aset on her path?

1. Replacing negative with positive. I have begun writing out statements 40 times, and saying hekau 40 times instead of 4. Seba Dja once told us that for every negative statement or thought, we must say think, or do something positive 40 times to counteract the poison. Aset is the Lady of wisdom and secret words of power. Maybe I can also use this as a guideline in the music: I tend to get uncomfortable after chanting 4 times, but people say this is not long enough. I will try 40 times at next recording session.

2. When adversity, catastrophe or calamity strikes, when the taffy shepsy strikes, I am learning to Trust in the Divine and let the solution “peh n-f” or arrive to me, rather than me trying to fix things that I think I “broke”. This is similar to allowing Djehuty to write for us.

3. An Nemu Nemu. The stillness. I would like to spend more time in the stillness. Write more music from the stillness. 
Ka hetyu an nemu nemu a set. To reflect on this inactivity. Quoting Sebai Maa, or paraphrasing if not an exact quote: “doing nothing IS the spiritual practice, bc if you learn to regain inertness, it means that you will be able to discern the inert aspect of Ra. The creative aspect and the transcendental aspect”

4. Sometimes, we are the taffy shepsy. Sometimes we are struck by the taffy shepsy. sometimes, we make the taffy shepsy that destroys the illusion. I Intend to reflect
on this more.