Reply To: Integral Clergy of Ancient Egypt Studies course-Assignment-handling the heart and its related behaviors

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Integral Clergy of Kemet Studies Program Integral Clergy of Ancient Egypt Studies course-Assignment-handling the heart and its related behaviors Reply To: Integral Clergy of Ancient Egypt Studies course-Assignment-handling the heart and its related behaviors

admin
Keymaster

NEW ASSIGNMENT Due 8/1/19

The transcript below is from a whatsapp exchange between to members of the Clergy Studies class. This exercise is neither for assigning blame nor for determining personal fault but rather a study of the human mind and its content of unconscious and how that manifests in human relations to either assist or thwart the spiritual progress. It is also deemed important for students desiring to practice and or work as clergy level aspirants to have an in depth exploration of this exchange from erudition leading to better understanding, control of mind and better capacity to overcome the issues of the personality and thereby move towards enlightenment.
This exercise is also to discern how that understanding can be used to transform the mind into an instrument that assists rather than hinders the capacity to perceive egoistic perspectives or clarity about the nature of self and the illusoriness of life that seems so compelling and yet constitutes a basis for ego preservation strategy that prevents or forestalls spiritual evolution and enlightenment.

This assignment has 2 parts

PART 1
Go back to the previous discussions about the MAAT teachings each student selected and the communication skills and the Gottman principles including the UDJA AND HETEP protocol that were discussed.
Then:
After reviewing the recordings of and reflecting on the MAAT teachings each student selected and the communication skills and the Guttmann principles including the UDJA AND HETEP protocol that were discussed earlier this year, answer the following:

A-How did this communication exchange differ from the recommendations of the MAAT teachings each student selected and the communication skills and the Gottman principles including the UDJA AND HETEP protocol that were discussed? List the applicable principles –citing the forum or video time and date of the applicable discussion and or principles.

B-How could the communication interaction have been different if the MAAT teachings each student selected and the communication skills and the Gottman principles including the UDJA AND HETEP protocol that were discussed had been applied? List the applicable principles.

This is to be posted in the special discussion forum no later than Aug 1 – in this discussion forum.

HTP

TRANSCRIPT BELOW

Asr. Dhjehuty mess

Greetings Hemu How are the meditation sessions going ?

Asr. Amuntyt

Udja, my meditation session went  great this morning.  Did you have something particular in mind? HTP

Asr. Dhjehuty mess

Not really I thought it would be productive to discuss our sessions and give one another insight to techniques that intensify our experience.

Asr. Anpu

Udja. I notice in my sessions that the “no thought” moments have increased in length and time. Five to ten second intervals interspersed at different moments during the session. Also becoming better at “watching” the numerous thoughts that enter the mind and not holding onto them.

Asr. Dhjehuty mess

Great are you doing yoga postures or daily worship prior to your meditation session . I notice a difference in how look it takes to reach the first level of meditation

Anpu

An not recently. Until about a month ago I was doing the morning worship every morning without fail. Since then it has been meditation only to start my day.

Asr. Amuntyt

Udja, what works for me is when I have uninterrupted time. The alternate breathing, prayers, chants enhance my meditation but it’s the quiet solitude that helps the most. It’s beautiful when I can have that…HTP

Asr. Dhjehuty mess

I agreed several days ago while I was meditation I could hear all kinds of noise within household like cell phones on speaker and conversation. That’s not what normally happen but when I started no one was at home so they didn’t know that I was meditating.

FYI all I would appreciate it if I am called Djehuti Mes or Asr Djehuti Mes Dua for your understanding in advance

Asr. Amuntyt

Udja, what have we been calling you? HTP

Anpu

I’m curious also about what you have been called previously.

I didn’t know you were called anything other than Asr Djehuty Mes.

Asr. Amuntyt

Udja,  agreed.

Asr. Dhjehuty mess

Asr

Only

Thank Unut Amunyt for your understanding

Unut Anpu now that I have disclosed my rationale are we in agreement?

Asr. Anpu

I don’t understand Asr Djehuti Mes. You said above the following “FYI all I would appreciate it if I am called Djehuti Mes or Asr Djehuti Mes Dua for your understanding in advance.” This is what I have always called you. What is that you want me to understand?

Asr. Dhjehuty mess

What’s the difference that you notice Asr?

I will remind you each time I have too

If that helps

Asr. Anpu

I don’t notice a difference. That’s why I asked what is it that you want me to understand. I already call you Asr Djehuti Mes like you said above you want to be called.

Asr. Dhjehuty mess

Dua

[7/11, 4:33 PM] Setna: Udja Asar Djehuty Mes.

If you are referring to the meditation Sebal mentioned on Sunday, an, I have not.

I incorporate chants as my way of practice. Sometimes switch chant of Om Maati Maakheru…. To doing GLM. Htp.

[7/11, 5:41 PM] +1 (302) 423-8870: Greetings Seba Dja

The initials that you use are different from someone referring to you as Asr. I equate some calling me Asr consistently  as a sign of disrespect or dismissal. For example if I referred to as Dja or Sebai Maa as Maa would that be okay. I don’t see those kinds of things occurring in the hemu course responses or any other correspondence. Forgive me if this comes off as some sort of issue for some  but I do have issues with it so I would like to be respected for my choice in what I want to answer to.

Greetings Unut Anpu

What’s the difference that you notice Asr? What’s your response regarding meditation. I attempted to show you what I meant by my statement by giving the example that you posted. Sorry that you missed it

Hopefully things are clearer now for all

Sorry for the confusion to those who asked what have I been called? Go back and review the video from our last hemu meeting maybe there may be more clarity

Asr. Anpu

Everything you have written to me makes absolutely no sense. Like I said above and I will say again for the last time “I don’t notice a difference.” Additionally I don’t know what you want me to do like I said above as well. I am discontinuing my participation in this conversation. Kindly refrain from sending me any more messages about whatever this is. I leave with your statement above and I quote “FYI all I would appreciate it if I am called Djehuti Mes or Asr Djehuti Mes Dua for your understanding in advance.” Since I call you this already I don’t know what you want. Kindly discontinue communicating with me about this.

Asr. Dhjehuty mess

Sorry their are some typos.

Greetings Unut Anpu

What’s the difference that you notice Asr? Was your response regarding meditation. I attempted to show you what I meant by my statement by giving the example that you posted. Sorry that you missed it

Unut Anpu your tone says a lot..

What would Gottman say about these exchanges?

Asr. Anpu

Asr Djehuti Mes you made a request of the body and instead of saying directly what you wanted, provided examples that I could not understand and wanted us to review a recording so that we can understand what you wanted. Why should any of us have to look at a video when you can just tell us what you want? As the author of a request it is your responsibility to communicate in a manner that allows your recipients to first understand your request. I still don’t know what you want. My tone was frustration at you with not saying directly what you wanted. You said that you want to be called Asr Djehuti Mes. I already call you that. So again I have no idea what you want. If my tone is frustrating it’s because you want me to do something that I believe I already do but instead of sharing how what I do is not correct, instead you want me to figure it out. I’m not going to do that and it’s unfair of you to expect that any of us should do so when you can directly tell us and avoid all of this. Blessings and Peace

Asr. Dhjehuty mess

I hope that you can find the humor in this after a number of hemu meeting regarding people’s perceptions. It was a simple request . Clear and simple ..

I don’t have to explain myself.  if you were already doing what I asked then it could have stopped there the rest is your expectations. This is funny to me. I only kept it going to prove a point. For the record I was only referring to you. Maybe you should let the group speak for themselves. We are supposed to be advanced students this should be easy to resolve. We shouldn’t have to spend another hemu meeting discussing this but I am okay as long as we now have an understanding. Sorry for all the typos. My autocorrect gets the best of me sometimes plus I was multitasking. With that said  my initial request was clear. I wish that I felt like there is some degree of understanding or respect here but I do realize that it is my expectation so I can’t hold anyone else responsible for my expectation. Goodnight Unut Anpu hopefully we can get to the bottom of our issues towards one another in this life time. Peace and blessing to you and your family

Asr. Anpu

There’s nothing humorous about this nor is it funny. Your request made no sense since as you now admit I was already doing what you requested. Given that knowledge, you could have stopped the communication right then. But instead “to prove a point” you kept it going. For the record I know you were referring only to me. I have no issue with you but letting this go on like you have shows that you apparently have an issue with me. I don’t know why you would play a game like this with me. But that’s on you. You’re still my HMU brother and hopefully you will figure out what problem you have with me and work to resolve it. Htp

Asr. Dhjehuty mess

Are you taking me up on my offer hemu brother ? We may need numerous sessions to get to the bottom of my issues. If you think that you don’t have any issues then okay. Except my invitation as my Humu brother. Kemetic humor .. If we are hemu brothers which brother are you and which brother am I based on Kemetic philosophy ? Set or Asar sorry you can’t find the humor in this . I mean no disrespect.

Asr. Anpu

What differences? You admitted that I already call you by the name you want and yet you let this communication go “to prove a point?” What point and why? Bro this whole communication between us on this forum about a non existent issue makes no sense. I think it’s obvious that you have some type of issue with me. I love you anyway. Htp

Asr. Dhjehuty mess

Well let’s talk it out via anytime meeting and record it for review by others so that I can work out my issues . Everybody can then give me their insight or thoughts.  Maybe you can help me resolve my issues since you can clearly see that I obviously have an issue with you and you are free from having issues with me. Teach me

Unut Anpu Please give my offer serious consideration. Lastly punch line to Kemetic humor .. Since I asked you not to call me Asar then I must be Set lol. Sorry for my dry humor but I thought that we could get a giggle out of it to lighten up the conversation. Goodnight  my brother .. Maybe next life time

Asr. Anpu

Well now that you admitted that you have issues with me I don’t know what I did that brought this on. I thought we were good. For the life of me I don’t know what there is to discuss. I’m amenable though to assist as you request. But this is something for the body also as I’m the subject of your angst and hence I may be of little assistance (you and I rarely talk to each other).However I’m going to Kmt on Saturday and will not be available until our return in 10 days. Good night Asr Djehuti Mes. Blessings and Peace to you and yours.

Asr. Dhjehuty mess

Let’s talk more then. Do you remember when you were trying to get in contact with Sebai Maa and Seba Dja way back in the day and you called me and I ultimately got you in touch with them? Do you remember our wives talking all night about us as Kemetic aspirants and you and I used to talk regularly. I don’t know what happened. I know that I went off on you once in my degraded state but I thought that I apologized I wasn’t in a good place back then. I am much better now even though I need more work. My practice in the beginning was not balanced because I did not practice informal meditation at all. I realized that just three years ago. Going to Kemetic really made me realize how intense the informal practice needs to be to get to the next level. I just want to grow and I would like to have more interactions , for practical reasons, with other advanced personalities. It may be an idealistic thought but I welcome the idea of having uplifting conversation with others like myself. It’s close to impossible to process with anybody else.  I normally pull up a YouTube video or a video from our course work to review when I am trying to figure out how I can keep my mind focused on the divine and intensify my informal practice. I don’t have a problem with you maybe it’s just personality stuff I just want to get to the bottom of it one way or another and move on to working together for our development. I am to old now to get upset and hold a grudge over stuff it just seems like sometimes you come off with a dig or harsh tone at times. I am not sure if you are aware of it. I know that I still have some growing to do in some areas but I am honest with my self about my development and issues. Sometimes I may be a little to hard in myself. Safe travels Unut Anpu I look forward to hearing from you in the future. Hetep Dua for hearing me out

Asr. Anpu

Udja Asr Djehuty Mes. Our interactions on this forum since yesterday have been interesting to say the least. After reflecting and meditating on what has happened I say the following: I recall our previous interactions in the early years like you described above.From my perspective we have been good since that time as reflected recently by your regular participation in the study group I used to lead. You were a part of the group until your schedule changed. Not because of any issue we had. At least I thought we were good. And although you say above that you “don’t have a problem with me,” your actions from yesterday tell a different story. For the “purpose of proving a point” according to you, (a point which I’m not aware of) you kept me believing that I was calling you a name that you also admitted that you knew I wasn’t doing. Namely not calling you Asr Djehuti Mes. Even though you knew I always call you that. That’s not an action of a person “who doesn’t have a problem with another person” (me) like you say. This action suggests that there’s more at play than you realize. It is concerning that one you did this, two felt/feel like it was okay to do so and third had no problem keeping this going an entire day. Especially to a fellow Hemu member of your spiritual family. So I encourage you to individually talk to SebaiMaa and Seba Dja and receive assistance from them to determine what’s going on with you as your actions do not mirror your words regarding how you feel about me. It is not in my best interest to entertain anymore conversations with you until you do so as I have no way of knowing when you may again initiate a knowingly false claim against me to prove an internal point of yours. So I no longer choose to engage in this or any other conversation with you until you have first spoken with them individually. At that point I will be amenable to a conversation. But not before then. Kindly respect my wishes in this regard and cease communication with me in this forum about this or anything else until that time. Blessings and Peace. Htp

Asr. Khepera

Udja Unut Anpu and ASR Djehuty Mes, if you go back to Unut Anpu message at time stamp 12:03pm, that may help as to why ASR Djehuty Mes made his request. And perhaps it’s a good idea for both ASR Djehuty Mes and Unut Anpu to discuss the issue with Sebai Maa, Seba Dja…..Dua m Htp….

Asr. Anpu

Sehu kindly also review my message time stamped at 12:04

Asr. Khepera

Udja Unut Anpu and ASR Djehuty Mes, if you go back to Unut Anpu message at time stamp 12:03pm, that may help as to why ASR Djehuty Mes made his request. And perhaps it’s a good idea for both ASR Djehuty Mes and Unut Anpu to discuss the issue with Sebai Maa, Seba Dja…..Dua m Htp….

…….

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by admin.