Reply To: Teachings of Temple of Aset Lesson 8 Discussion Forum

Participant

Which teachings did you learn in this lesson do you need to reflect on more or start to apply or work more diligently on implementing on your personality, mentally, emotionally, metaphysically, or otherwise to emulate human Lady Aset on her path?

Mesu Hesu, which describes shivering, cold, or fearful being. Sebai reflects that we are groomed to live in a culture of fear, which is passed generationally. Hesu, derived from Hesy (divine singing) and Ku (hekau) – when sung, is a subtle allusion that singing teachings, both with proper vibration and intention will empower the initiate to break down the inner delusion of Ra (creation). This will allow Ra to be searchable, to become one with the divine name.

Sebai also noted that when one fears, “the abyss,” or, “the beyond,” or, “being alone,” this is another form of delusion. I have experienced this, “culture of fear,” which holds one back from progressing in the teachings for fear of being alone/abyss, etc.. I will to continue to cultivate my Khak ab, Antet begag, An chen and Hesi to continue to counter negative ariu, to ultimately destroy the Mesu Hesu, and my personal image of Ra. In so doing, dwelling continuously with the goddess will result, living in a place of action rather than reaction and empowerment, rather than Mesu Hesu, or fear. Dua for reading, htp,

Shems Yashi

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by AvatarBastu Yashi.