Reply To: Initiation Temple of Asar Lesson 1 Discussion Forum

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Initiation Temple of Asar 360 Initiation Temple of Asar Lesson 1 Discussion Forum Reply To: Initiation Temple of Asar Lesson 1 Discussion Forum

Asar Maat E
Participant

Temple of Asar Lesson 1 Discussion Forum Task 2 Reply to Post #18979 (Nefertem)

Udja, the response in this post is an interesting commentary. The post states that the aspirant cannot answer the questions “What do I want most in Life? What am I truly looking for? What is there in life to fulfill my deepest longings, needs, and desires?” with the ego. In principle, the point alluded to that there is no “I” therefore “I” can not answer the question. To further elucidate the point, one could also say that If one were to answer the questions it would be the ego doing the responding. References to the term “I” indeed imply an ego-based perception of the Self. Since the essence of who we are is Spirit and spirit is all-encompassing, nameless and formless, there is nothing for Spirit to want. Spirit our essence does not need to look for anything because it is everything. Spirit has not longings, needs or desires, therefore there is no appropriate answer to these questions if one is operating from a place spiritual consciousness. It is true that humans use metaphors, etc. in attempts to explain that which is ineffable.
Dua for bringing forth the discussion.
Htp.
Asar Maat E.