Reply To: Initiation Temple of Asar Lesson 1 Discussion Forum

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Initiation Temple of Asar 360 Initiation Temple of Asar Lesson 1 Discussion Forum Reply To: Initiation Temple of Asar Lesson 1 Discussion Forum

Participant

Lesson 1 Temple of Asar Book Reading Assignment

DUA!!!! DUA!!! DUA!!! That is my first reflection as think about the Temple of the Soul Book chapter 1 reading.

My personality appreciated reading the personal note from the author with regard to Seba Dja and her bio. The collaborative efforts of both spiritual preceptors have made this great work possible. Dua.

Reading chapter 1 felt analogous to sitting in the comfort of one’s home content and satisfied not to go out because one has everything needed inside. These teachings are me home. The proverb “Philosophy of the Afterlife” on slide 20 expresses the truth and reality that rests comfortably within my personality….”To know God, strive to grow in stature beyond measure; conceive there is nothing beyond thy capacity. Know thyself deathless and able to know all things, all arts, sciences, the way of every life. Become higher than the highest height, and lower than the lowest depth. Amass in thyself all senses of animal fire, water, dryness, moistness. Think thyself in all places at the same time earth, sea, sky, not yet born, in the womb, young, old, dead and in the after death state.” (Ashby, 2019, p. 20). The teaching is magnanimous as Sebai states. It is the truth. Who am I? Nuk pu. Learning of ways of the Neteru and emulating and becoming like them is the way to being an Akhu “enlightened being.”

The Paut Neteru chart is posted on the wall in my meditation space above and off to my right side. Several years ago many of my personal belongs, books and materials were destroyed in the floods following Hurricane Sandy in New York. The experience was a major lesson in ego detachment. Among the things that survived was the Paut Neteru poster. Seeing the chart in chapter 1 (Slide 23 pg. 22) brought forth reflection of how the teachings and the neteru in the physical time and space have outlasted other material markers in life. It is symbolized what is important and my earlier analogy of being at home with the teachings.

Htp
Asar Maat E.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.