Reply To: Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit-Special Subjects Discussion Forum for General Posting by Clergy All Students

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Integral Clergy of Kemet Studies Program Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit-Special Subjects Discussion Forum for General Posting by Clergy All Students Reply To: Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit-Special Subjects Discussion Forum for General Posting by Clergy All Students

Participant

This communication references several questions raised by the aspirant regarding (1) “harsh tones of speech” from an aspirant towards Seba Dja at the last Neterian Conference and (2) weirdness of “independent programs and trips” external to Sebai Maa, Seba Dja and the Temple of Aset-Temple of Shetaut Neter germane to “everyone doing their own thing.”

For part one above, the question was asked “…wondered if the unut who knew this person communicated with the person to discuss the issue or the appropriateness of that interaction?” I am directly implicated in this letter as the unut in question. In a word, I discussed the matter of “harsh tones of speech” directed towards Seba Dja with the aspirant that night. Of course, I know this aspirant personally, as we are a couple – of Neterians. Also, I spoke with Seba Dja immediately after the matter arose. I agree that the noted harsh communication was inappropriate. Clearly, the aspirant was troubled by an issue(s), which likely would be resolved in a way uplifts the spirit, as it were. Perhaps, it is instructive to note that the conversation between Seba Dja and I led to an understanding of the aspirant’s immediate issue – which was affirmed by Seba Dja. I shared with both the aspirant and Seba Dja my general understanding is that the energy one gives off (mentally, verbally or otherwise) can either heal (i.e., bless) or harm (i.e., curse) self and others. To this end, I independently discussed with both of them the higher vibration (of course) is to bless oneself (and others by extension) with positive thoughts that give rise to positive (sweet) speech, which engenders a sense in inner awareness and well-being. The conversation with the aspirant seemed to allay her. Some of the content of the conversation that I had with the aspirant follows below.

The impetus is not to go to the weakness of others, which may make us uncomfortable or engender a disturbance that may not be consistent with our expectations. Learning how shift our attention from the weakness of someone to a beautiful ariu quality allows us to clean our mind, while simultaneously developing mental focus, balance and inner harmony. Weaknesses that we may observe in others become apart of our mental landscape and consciousness. This dirt of the weakness contiguous with the weakness of others lowers our vibration. Focusing on the good ariu of others elevates our consciousness and becomes part of our field of awareness in the present moment. Indeed, people will not always behave the way that we want them to behave, however, lowering ourselves and wallowing in the dirt/mud of argumentativeness, hostility, stress, etc. is inappropriate and unacceptable. We must always take the opportunity to raise our consciousness through love and respect of self and others, which ultimately reaches those who are troubled and uplifts their consciousness by extension. In this way, the perceived weakness of others does not weaken our own emotional health. Focusing on the goodness of others engenders internal healing for ourselves, while simultaneously radiating healing of others.

I will post a response to part 2 of the aspirant’s questions at a later.

HTP,
U. Un Shen