Reply To: Integral Clergy of Ancient Egypt Studies course-Assignment-handling the heart and its related behaviors

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Integral Clergy of Kemet Studies Program Integral Clergy of Ancient Egypt Studies course-Assignment-handling the heart and its related behaviors Reply To: Integral Clergy of Ancient Egypt Studies course-Assignment-handling the heart and its related behaviors

Sehu Khepera
Participant

ADDENDUM- PRICIPLE OF HTP AND GENTLE START

So in the body of he above writing, it was spoken that what is needed to initiate a positive communication especially with regards to difficult situations and circumstances is a what is referred to by the Gottam method as a ‘gentle start’. This gentle start theory directly corresponds with the opening to Neterian/Kemeteic/Shetaut Neter conveyances. Udja greetings, etymologically related to Oodja vitality is the opening to Kemetic communications. There are four primary steps to the Gottam method is starting conversations related to issues and difficult discussions, they are:

1) Select a proper time to engage and initiate the conversation at a proper space. If privacy is needed, seek a private space and speak when one is calm and emotionally secure.
2) Talk about one problem at a time so as to not diverge from the central issue at hand or distract from the primary problem or otherwise fall in to blaming and criticism.
3) Talk about observable behavior not assumptions regarding the partner’s intentions, emotional state or condition of mind. So for example, instead of saying, “you never help me” one can say, ” saw you sitting on your computer while I was working on our project.”
4) Talk on your own feelings and emotions so as to allow the partner to gain som insight in how his or her behavior affected you. For example, “When I saw you sitting at the computer while I was doing the project I felt abandoned in the project.”

So these are the guidelines to follow a conversation to its resolution while fostering greater understanding and peace.

HTP