Reply To: Teachings of Temple of Aset Lesson 5 Discussion Forum

Participant

Dua Shems Akhu for your reflective post #7251. I agree that having the concepts and relevance of Khak ab, Antet begag and An Chen reviewed with each lesson has assisted in my realization of the importance of integrating these tools on the Asetian path. Also, that continued reflection is necessary as a part of the Taffy Shepsy development process. I have integrated the walking meditation of time and space not being abiding and am striving to watch it as clouds in the sky rather than be reactive as a cloud not realizing its fullness of the whole sky.
I also agree with your assessment that developing Maatian based life view and related behaviors is key in the process of alleviating delusional agitation. It is a blessing to have such tools available at our feet which may ease the pain of living the, “rat on a wheel,” mentality. I am learning that the commitment to live such principles with a goal of maintaining transcendental awareness must be tempered with patience, {self} forgiveness/understanding, saa rech and An chen. I appreciate your honesty and post, dua,

Shems Yashi