Reply To: Level 1 Audio Discussion Forum #2

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Egyptian Mysteries Level 1 Level 1 Audio Discussion Forum #2 Reply To: Level 1 Audio Discussion Forum #2

Maat Middleton
Participant

Level 1 Lesson 6 Audio Assignment
Great Truths of SN Chant.MP3

1- What are the main teachings brought out in the audio lecture recording?
The Four Great Truths.

Explain in my own words. The audio sang the chants of the four great truth 4x each. It’s the divine singing chant and a part of the Shedy discipline practice. Its said as a part of the 3 daily prayers for the morning, noonday and evening.

2- Are you currently implementing the teaching given in the book and the lecture? Yes

If so which one (s). I practice chanting the four great truths daily at least one time a day and there are days that I complete all three of the ritual practices of the four great truths, with the added morning, noonday and evening prayers and the chanting divine singing that goes with the prayers as a prat of my Shedy discipline.

3- If not then how will you implement the teachings you are not currently practicing in your life and spiritual practice? I currently practice the four great truths and they have been very effective. I am able to advance myself int the freedom from the fetters of Set by daily practice of doing the Shedy and study. I have to stay focus and continue with my best efforts and diligence in order to reach the goal in a natural way.

HTP