Reply To: Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit-Asar Khepera- Local Programs–Ritual Programs development

KEMET UNIVERSITY HOME Forums Integral Clergy of Kemet Studies Program Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit-Asar Khepera- Local Programs–Ritual Programs development Reply To: Integral Studies Program on the Clergy of Ancient Kamit-Asar Khepera- Local Programs–Ritual Programs development

Sehu Khepera
Participant

Udja,

As an addendum to the document above which details the Temple of Net ongoing programs, I would like to notify Sebai Maa, Seba Dja and the Hemu, that at the conclusion of the Shabaka Stone Text teaching in March, we are scheduled to begin a discourse on the Mysteries of Goddess Net.

The nature of the teaching would be to expand on an already existent power point that was given in Florida at the Golden Body Meditation retreat. At this retreat, essential teachings of Goddess Net was given in power point with a conclusion in ritual dedicated to Goddess Net. As I am trying to now centralize the teachings of the temple towards the Goddess Tradition, this was decided last year, I was going to give a discourse, lasting an unspecified amount of weeks in the teachings of Goddess Net. I plan on extending the power point to include additional findings at various temples in Egypt, on my trips in observation and learning and taking lessons in the temple from Sebai Maa. I also was planning on doing a hieroglyphic study of the text found by Shems Ptah at a museum exhibit. I asked him, upon realizing that he had taken pictures of a stelae purported dedicated to Goddess Net, for quality pictures with the idea of working on it and adding it to the planned series.

Thus, I am making a formal request to Sebai Maa, the Sema Institute and Hemu body to have my researches and plans vetted, analyzed, scrutinized etc. as an appropriate measure prior to starting the program. I would like to start with the teachings at the end of March so as to maintain a harmonious flow from class to class for the aspirants who would like to take the class, succeeding from the Shabaka Stone.

Therefore, may I please have a formal hearing with Sebai Maa upon his return from Egypt at a day and time conducive to his schedule? The purpose being to go over the power point, researches and evidences for the scheduled Goddess Net program.

HTP